Now that I'm off work due to our Easter break, I have some more free time to surf the Net and learn things. To my surprise, I found out about the dispute between Typepad and Blogger. When my friend Constantinos invited me to contribute to his blog on Blogger as a guest author, I had second thoughts as the site was completely unknown to me and , most importantly, I didn't know Constantinos' reading public. Finally, I decided to give it a try and accepted Constantinos' invitation. So, I started exploring Blogger and found it very similar to Typepad. Now don't ask me who copied who, I really do not know. All I know is that you can have a unique blog experience on Typepad for only $4,95 a month. No other blogging site has ever offered so many tools online and such a great service.
1. It's free!
2. You can still come across a lot of drama if that interests you!
3. You can follow a blog easily with userpics as well.
4. You can have all the benefits of Google Reader
5. You can have all the benefits of a super Google profile!
1. For a very small fee ($4.95 monthly) you can have the blog of your dreams and great tools!
2. You can make money.
3. You can advertise your business...or just blog for pleasure!
4. No need to host your photos on sites such as Picasa, Flickr or Photobucket in order to post them on your blogs. Typepad provides a built-in image uploader so that you can upload photos directly from your computer. Same goes for audio files.
5. No other site has such a cool comment section like Typepad Connect which is free! I hesitated a lot to join Typepad Connect because it's still beta but so far there has been NO PROBLEM ! I can reply to my friends' comments individually whenever I am online. Threaded comments are great on Typepad.
6. People can subscribe to comments and follow the thread through their mobile phone, I can post through my email anytime, anywhere- no need to log in.
So, tell me , what's your most or least favourite blogging site ?